Last Updated on March 8, 2023 by hassan abbas
One does the Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja in honour of his 70th birthday on the day of his Janma Nakshatra. What are the expenses, vidhis, and advantages of Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja? What is the best place and way to do Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja?
The Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja is carried out when a man and woman have been wed for seventy years. To do the Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja in honour of the newlyweds, the family members assembled. Ayul Shanthi Homam and Kalasa Abhishekam are conducted during Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja in order to get the Lord’s blessings and endowments for the marriage.
On the day of Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja, family members and friends conducted the ritual, which is a portion of a god worshipped by the nine homas, in a gathering place, a temple, or a residence. Before the Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja begins, homams are chanted for the gods Ganapathy, Lakshmi, Amurtha Mrityunjeyar, Ayush, Danvantri, and other deities. Following kalasabhishekam, the couple exchanges garlands.
What is it, Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja?
The Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja should be conducted in the month of the Janma Nakshatra and the Tamil Birth Star when the year 69 comes to a close and the year 70 begins.
Family members conduct Ayul Shanthi homams (Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja), Kalasa abhisheka, and finally the exchange of garlands for the pair to obtain the Lord’s blessings when the male reaches the age of seventy (70th Birthday Pooja).
The pair is given Bhima Ratha Shanthi, often referred to as “Ayul Shanthi Homam,” which lengthens their life and provides them vitality. This promotes the couple’s spiritual growth and cleanses them of their previous wrongdoings and negative karma.
On this day, the couple’s family and friends assemble in a temple, a gathering place, or even their house to observe the ceremony. Nine homams make up the Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja, which is performed in honour of Lakshmi, Ganesha, Aayush, Danvantri, and Amrutha Mrityunjeyar, among other gods. The next step includes, among other things, Kalasabhishekam.
What serves as the Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja’s purpose?
- Both the beginning of the male’s 70th year and the successful finish of the 69th year were commemorated by the Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja.
- This Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja is carried out on the day when the Janma Nakshatra of the Janam month falls.
- Ayur devatha, Sathya devatha, and Sapta Chiranjeevi are the principal deities worshipped at this Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja.
- This Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja is typically held to celebrate one’s wisdom, the gift of seeing younger relatives age, and the well-being of the family.
- The finest method for minimising all illnesses and health issues and ensuring long life and fertility for couples.
The importance of Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja.
Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja ends when a guy turns 69 and enters his 70th year. The couples perform Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja, thanking the Lord and praying long life and good health, to address any astrological difficulties the astrologer has noted. They also do additional rituals like Homas and Pujas. The Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja is frequently performed by the spouse’s children or other family members. Offerings and homam are performed during this period because it is seen to be crucial and necessary in the hopes of resolving problems, prolonging life, and improving health.
Shanthikarya is referenced in the Vedas. Sampradayas and pooja ceremonies recommend doing rituals at various ages to provide a person protection and good health. These Shanthi Karyas each place distinct deities and Kshetras in certain places. The text also specifies prerequisites like a certain flower, herbs, and the quantity of Ahuti in order to attract the cosmic forces and induce friendship (offerings made during Homam).
How much would it cost to perform the Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja?
The price of the Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja ranges from 5,000 to 20,000 rupees. The price varies based on the needs of the client. Hindus may obtain help with their requirements and their finances through 99Pandit, a service with a very low fee.
To hire a Hindi Pandit in Bangalore for Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja, you may also contact the 99Pandit team. The “Book a pandit” feature on the website also allows you to speak with the pandit directly. Pujas normally last one to two hours, but they can go up to three hours if all the procedures are carried out.
Benefits of Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja
- The greatest and most efficient treatment for persons who suffer from sickness or other health difficulties is this Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja. The couple receives immense power and long life as a result of the Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja.
- By performing this Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja ceremony, the Lord bestows a long and prosperous life on the practitioner by absolving them of all sins and negative karma.
- The fact that they are both 70 years old shows how closely they are related and have led comparable lives. One of the most effective unions is marriage. After seeing how happy they are together, younger generations look forward to the couple as role models for how to live excellent lives.
- The Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja benefits the villagers by extending their lifespans.
- Positive thinking and mental clarity are promoted by the Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja.
- For excellent health and a prosperous career, the Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja should be done.
- Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja assists those who fear an untimely death.
- Along with other chronic ailments and mental health conditions, Ratha Bhima Shanthi Pooja also treats depression.
- Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja removes any doshas or defects in a person’s horoscope that is linked to an early demise.