The latest report titled hot rolled steel coil production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Hot Rolled Coil.
|Product Name||Hot Rolled Coil|
|Process Included||Hot Rolled Coil Production From Steel Slabs|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Hot Rolled Coil production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Hot Rolled Coil Production Process:
- Hot Rolled Coil Production From Steel Slabs: This report contains a comprehensive cost evaluation of hot-rolled coils from the steel slabs. Firstly, standard carbon steel slabs are heated at an extreme temperature of about 2300⁰F, where heat directly impacts the steel’s properties. In the heating process, the material gets reacted with oxygen present in the atmosphere forming a flaky surface of iron oxides. In order to remove the layer, the material goes through a mill-scale cleansing process, where it is cleaned and passed through rolling mills to produce thin sheets and transfer bars (sheared ends). The flat-rolled sheets are chilled using cooling sprays and then moved to coilers that carry out the coiling process resulting in the hot-rolled coils.
Hot Rolled Coil (HRC) is a sheet product that is similar to wound steel strips that are made in hot-rolling mills. These coils are made via a hot rolling process at a temperature higher than its recrystallisation temperature.
Hot Rolled coils are extensively used in the construction, automobile, and machine industries for making general-purpose oil and gas pipes used in construction and special-purpose applications, which is driving the market’s growth. Furthermore, it is used to make many products like containers, general & welded structures, shipbuilding, weathering & corrosion-resistant steel, rerolling oil & gas pipes, boiler & pressure vessels etc., which furthers its market demand. Also, it finds use in the production of protective enclosures for wires, plastic, and cables that are sued in many utility lines. Other uses of the commodity include road construction, lighting columns, drainage systems, and crash barriers which are facilitating the industry’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Hot Rolled Coil Production Cost Report:
• What are the key drivers propelling the Hot Rolled Coil market?
• What are the various processes used for Hot Rolled Coil production?
• What are the raw materials required to produce Hot Rolled Coil?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of Hot Rolled Coil?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Hot Rolled Coil?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of Hot Rolled Coil?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Hot Rolled Coil production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for Hot Rolled Coil production?
• What is the time frame for Hot Rolled Coil plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of Hot Rolled Coil?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Hexanol Production Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/hexanol
- HVAC and Commercial Refrigeration Production – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/hvac-and-commercial-refrigeration
- Crude Sunflower Oil Production Cost – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/crude-sunflower-oil
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA