If you’re looking for a unique, eye-catching canvas print of your home, Canada Photo Lab is the place to go. Here at Canada Photo Lab, we offer a wide variety of canvas prints that will keep your walls looking great for years to come. We have many options available, including wall art and posters that can be hung on any wall in any room of your house or apartment.
What Size Canvas Should You Get?
Before you buy a canvas print, it’s essential to know what size you’re ordering. Canvas prints are measured in inches, not centimeters or millimeters.
The width of the canvas is measured by its longest dimension (the distance from the left edge to the right edge). This means that if you have a 24×36 inch canvas and want it framed on its longest side, as shown here, then all four sides will be an even 36 inches long—not including the frame itself!
The length of a standard-sized fat quarter (16 x 22) is approximately 20 x 25 inches; so when framing this piece at home with a mat board backing board and glass front panel (to give us our 8″ wide frame), then we’ll need something like 40″ total width including both sides plus whatever extra border space there may be around each side!
What Shape Canvas Should You Get?
You can choose from several different shapes of canvas prints.
- Square: This is the most common shape, with a white background and black borders. It’s also called an elegant framing option for your home or office decorating needs.
- Rectangle: A rectangle has the same size as a square canvas but with more expansive proportions that make it look more like a traditional framed picture than just another rectangular piece of art hanging on your wall.
- Portrait: This option is similar to the portrait photo size that many people have in their photo albums at home or work—only this one will actually turn out looking like you!
Which Style Custom Canvas Prints in Canada are Right For You?
This question is one that you should consider before purchasing your canvas print. There are a variety of different styles available, including abstract, landscape, and portrait. Each type has its own unique characteristics that will make it perfect for the room where you’ll hang it up.
For example: if you have a more modern home with lots of white walls and light-colored furniture, then an abstract design may be the best choice for your decorating needs because it will look great against other neutral colors in your space (like white). If, however, there are dark colors throughout the rest of the house, then something more realistic would probably look better than an abstract one – mainly if those dark pieces belong to any area(s) where people spend time on their feet, such as sitting rooms or bedrooms!
Where Are You Going to Hang Your Canvas Prints in Edmonton?
- A good place is one that is safe and secure, away from direct sunlight and heat sources.
- Another consideration is humidity and moisture. Avoid hanging them in an area with high humidity levels, or even just a little bit of water on the wall will cause your canvas print to fade over time. You want it to stay fresh for as long as possible! Dust can also be damaging, so make sure there aren’t any dust particles around when placing your order for custom artwork or photo canvases!
If you take into account the size, shape, and style of canvas prints, you’ll be able to pick the perfect one for your home.
When you are choosing a canvas print, it is crucial to consider its size, shape, and style of it. The size of your canvas will determine how long it can hang on your wall before being viewed askew. If you want to display something large and bold, then choose an oversized canvas print that can accommodate its size without looking awkward. On the other hand, if you have limited space in your home or office but still want to show off some beautiful works of art or photographs from around the world, then small-sized prints may work best for you! The shape of each piece also plays an important role when choosing which design would suit best whatever room was hung up (iPad/Phone Holder?)
The style also matters when deciding whether to buy one single photograph vs. multiple photographs taken during different times due to other seasons, etcetera…
Canada Photo Lab
Canada Photo Lab is a professional photo lab that offers a wide range of services, including printing, scanning, and digital restoration. The company has been in business for over 30 years.
The company was founded by brothers Albert and Louis Goosens in 1983 as the only Canadian-owned photo lab in the city of Toronto. Today it continues to grow its business by providing exceptional customer service while maintaining its commitment to quality products at an affordable price point.
We hope you enjoyed reading this article. If you want to learn more about Canvas Prints and how they can help your home or office, please get in touch with us at [email protected]!