Any season of the year is an excellent opportunity to attempt box braids. They’re a terrific stylish way in the chilly cold, and in the sweltering summer, they help keep your skull cool. Also, attempt a blonde style if you want to add some flair to your appearance.
Your hair looks amazing in white cornrows for any occasion. You can choose to carry them long and flowing through your back or knot them to achieve a more formal appearance.
There are countless possible looks.
- The monotony of obtaining black braids may be broken up with mixed-color braids.
- Black is frequently chosen while getting a new french braid by many fans of this hairdo.
- This post is intended for you if, unlike most people, you enjoy a good splash of color or a combination of several colors in your braids.
- We’ll go through how to braid with various mixed-colored blends and common mixed-colored braid combinations.
- Mixed-color braids occur in a variety of styles.
- You can braid several colors in separate areas or blend various colors.
How to make braids with blended colors?
- Decide how many various colors you want in your braids to start.
- It might have as little as two colors or as many as five.
- The braiding hair should be removed from their respective packs and held with each other in one hand.
- Mix a few little pieces of combing hair per each specific color with the remainder of the hair.
- Even if you get out of locks in each specific color and a mix starts to emerge, keep repeating this.
- To prevent tangling, be sure to sometimes comb and through hair completely.
- Repeat this as necessary until you are happy with the outcome.
- Apply additional hair food to the combined mixture and comb your hair using a vast comb.
The term “box braid” refers to the cubed appearance that each segment of natural hair takes once extra manufactured hair is applied to it. African-American women and girls frequently sport box braids, which can be worn with and without an extender woven into the natural hair.
In past years, other versions of plaits have been developed, notably ones with colored ends, twists in place of braids, and vibrant beads.
How to make cornrows with varied colors?
Start by splitting clean, relaxed hair into your preferred sections, depending on if you want classic box braids or soft hackle box braids.
To ensure that braids appear tidy and have clean sections, use sheen n jam and separate them with great care.
Should you use the jute twine braiding technique? why not?
- As with soft hackle braids, begin by looping your natural curls and gradually adding little braiding hair sections.
- Read this blog article for a thorough knotless braids lesson to avoid seeming redundant.
- As previously said, you may apply specific colors to various regions of your scalp or color blending on your mixed-color braids.
- When you’re through with your braids of various colors, lay your borders and add some gel to your head.
- Now that you realize how to plait various colors let’s examine some common color combinations.
Elegant Box Braids in Black and Blonde
One of the summertime protective haircuts favored by African Americans is boxed braids. But occasionally, it’s necessary to change things with blonde hairstyles; we don’t have to keep to one particular look. Box golden braids may look gorgeous on you regardless of your fair, darker, or brown complexion.
You may select from a variety of blonde tones. Examples of the tip or finishing of the braid include bleach blonde, indigo blonde, bright blond hair, dark chocolate hair, creamy balayage, chocolate brown hair, and nectar blonde. You can also choose to curl it tip or perhaps even add beads. It seems quite stylish and cool.
Read More: Top 5 Fashion Trends for Women Over 40
Box braids with a combination of black and white hair
Combining your black with blonde hair starting at the commencement of the braid is not illegal. You seem uniform and stunning as a result.
Braids with just a center part and a side sweep that are long and golden and black
It is a fantastic technique to mess up both black and blonde hair. Give every side a unique color to get the hip and fashionable effect. Box braids with a side sweep look stunning and lovely.
Black and golden Braids starting at the root
You can begin with white and black, stopping the black in the middle. Some folks already have black hair naturally, so they don’t need to add any more black to it to achieve the desired effect.
Box braids in a variety of blonde colors and black
You may create your unique look by using your box braids with various blonde hair colors and black hair. It presents you with many color tones and lets you distinguish yourself from the crowd by giving it a stylish appearance.